Call for Papers
Important Dates / Deadlines
Abstract submission: January 20th, 2023
Notification of acceptance: February 20th, 2023
Full paper submission (optional): April 1st, 2023
Workshop Proposal Deadline: January 20th, 2023
EDSI welcomes your submissions!
English is the official language of the conference. All submissions should be made electronically. We welcome abstract, paper and poster submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit original research abstracts / papers / posters (NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journals).
Presentations at the conference will be based on submission and acceptance of an abstract (up to 250 words). Following abstract acceptance, delegates will have the option to submit a full paper, addressing the review comments.
Alternatively, you can submit a poster to our poster session. If you choose to submit a poster, an abstract should be submitted using our submission system.
All accepted abstracts and papers will be available in the Conference Proceedings.
The call for paper in PDF can be downloaded here.
EDSI 2023 invites contributions from across all the disciplines relevant to the decision sciences, including analytics, modelling, and qualitative studies. Topics include but are not limited to:
• Accounting, financial, and marketing decision making in organizations.
• Business Analytics
• Behavioural Operations
• Blockchain Technology
• Cyber Security and System Resilience
• Decision Making in Public Organizations
• Decision Support Systems
• Decision Sciences in Practice
• Decision Theory
• Design Thinking and Innovation
• Digital Business Transformation
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Energy Transition
• Healthcare Operations
• Humanitarian Operations & Disaster Management
• Industry 4.0
• Information Systems / Information Technology
• Innovative Education
• Interfaces between Functional Areas (Operations, Strategy, Finance, IT, Marketing, HRM)
• Logistics and Transportation
• Operations Planning and Control
• Operations Strategy
• Performance Measurement and Management
• Project Management
• Purchasing, Procurement and Sourcing
• Quality Management and Lean Operations
• Service Systems and Operations
• Strategic Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Supply Chain Risk and Resilience
• Sustainability and CSR
• Technology Management
The Conference offers the opportunity to provide a limited number of professional development workshops and/or special tracks. These should be relevant to the core theme of the conference and intended to help delegates improve their skills. Please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Paper Awards
Two best paper prizes will be awarded – one for the best theory-oriented paper and one for the best applications-oriented paper presented at the conference. Prizes will also be awarded for the best PhD student presentation and best poster. Note that papers can only be submitted to one prize category.
Evaluation: The EDSI Board will convene the best papers nomination panel.
Call for Papers to open soon!